The meaning of Daryl

In English, the name Daryl means- Darling, dearly loved, from the Old english deorling.. Other origins for the name Daryl include - English, French, French.The name Daryl is a unisex name and can be used for a boy or girl name (male or female).

One who is being loved greatly.

English Meaning - Darling, dearly loved, from the Old english deorling.

Origin - English

Mummy chose the name Daryl for me as she say I am her little darling and I am dearly loved by her..... Also, she hope I will be loved by all too.

The meaning of Sheryl

(French) Darling; (Germanic) man, free man; (Old English) meadow shire; bright meadow

Sheryl is of Germanic, English, and Old English origin and it is used mainly in English.

Sheryl is a variant form of Charlotte (French, German, Dutch, English and Scandinavian) and also an English spelling variant of Cheryl (English and German).

The reason why mummy chose the name Sheryl for me is that she wanted a name with similar meaning as kor kor. Likewise, the reason she chose kor kor's name too!

Creation of the Blog

Mummy finally decide to create a Blog for me. She say this is a little something for me to read when I grow up. Things that she want me to know and she like to remember, she will jot it down here.

As this is created after I turned One Year Old, so she will try to 'dig' from her memory for those things that happened from the day I was born till now.

But one thing I know for sure is that Mummy is IN LOVE with me!

:-)
Daryl


Mummy added me in this blog as well after I 'arrived' on 17th November 2010. This will be the 'diary' where she will updated the growth of kor kor and me.

We both know that in mummy's heart, we are her bao bei and this is a forever love from her unconditionally.

:-)
Sheryl

1 day old to 9 months old

1 day old to 9 months old

Our family portrait

Our family portrait

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Breakfast at Acacia Resturant in Bishan Park







We decided to have breakfast in Bishan Park before Shawn go for his weekly soccer game, since the market near our house is closed for renovation.

We choose Acacia Resturant as we saw it breakfast menu was at reasonable price, further more, we thought Canopy the other resturant beside Acacia which was crowd is a vegetarian resturant. After we ordered our food, Shawn decided to check out Canopy as we do not understand why a vegetarian resturant is so crowd in the morning, while I busy snapping photos of Daryl playing with the plastic utensil which the waitress give him.

After checking out the menu of Canopy, Shawn realised it is not a vegetarian resturant however, their pricing are slightly more expensive than Acacia, also, he run into Jean our next door neighbour with her elder boy Issac.

We consider have a 'peaceful' breakfast, coz Daryl was so happy playing with the plastic utensil that for the FIRST time, he did not once ask for food. Well the food was ok for the price and the portion was just nice.

Then it start to drizzle when we about to head home. So we give Jean and Issac a lift since Jean did not drive over.

No comments:

Post a Comment