The meaning of Daryl

In English, the name Daryl means- Darling, dearly loved, from the Old english deorling.. Other origins for the name Daryl include - English, French, French.The name Daryl is a unisex name and can be used for a boy or girl name (male or female).

One who is being loved greatly.

English Meaning - Darling, dearly loved, from the Old english deorling.

Origin - English

Mummy chose the name Daryl for me as she say I am her little darling and I am dearly loved by her..... Also, she hope I will be loved by all too.

The meaning of Sheryl

(French) Darling; (Germanic) man, free man; (Old English) meadow shire; bright meadow

Sheryl is of Germanic, English, and Old English origin and it is used mainly in English.

Sheryl is a variant form of Charlotte (French, German, Dutch, English and Scandinavian) and also an English spelling variant of Cheryl (English and German).

The reason why mummy chose the name Sheryl for me is that she wanted a name with similar meaning as kor kor. Likewise, the reason she chose kor kor's name too!

Creation of the Blog

Mummy finally decide to create a Blog for me. She say this is a little something for me to read when I grow up. Things that she want me to know and she like to remember, she will jot it down here.

As this is created after I turned One Year Old, so she will try to 'dig' from her memory for those things that happened from the day I was born till now.

But one thing I know for sure is that Mummy is IN LOVE with me!

:-)
Daryl


Mummy added me in this blog as well after I 'arrived' on 17th November 2010. This will be the 'diary' where she will updated the growth of kor kor and me.

We both know that in mummy's heart, we are her bao bei and this is a forever love from her unconditionally.

:-)
Sheryl

1 day old to 9 months old

1 day old to 9 months old

Our family portrait

Our family portrait

Friday, October 23, 2009

Daryl can call ma (grandma)

Strangely, Daryl are learning and starting to address people other than ME...so sad. He can now call ma (ah ma, grandma) which his nanny teach him to call her neighbour who Daryl will visit them daily during weekday.

He seem to like that old granny alot, coz his nanny say, after he can call ma, he will keep pointing and saying ma, indicating that he want to go visit that granny. Then his nanny say, Daryl do not know how to call her auntie yet, then I told her, let him call him ah ma too lah...and when I ask Daryl to call he only say ma....just 1 word.....muahaha.

So last evening, when my parent come over, I told my mum that Daryl can call ah ma, and she keep asking him to call. When Daryl really call, I can see my mum on cloud 9 lor.....and when ask Daryl to call ah gong, he say kong instead....hahaha......his pronouciation is so off that it sound like 'knock' in hokkien. Nevertheless, his grandparent were so happy last evening....especially when he dance to the song Hockey Pokey. Coz, he will try to follow the song and will put out his hand (alway left hand coz he cannot differentiate left and right yet), then he will hold on something to try lift up his leg and lastly, he will keep turning himself around.

Daryl can call papa also...but also 1 word pa and not looking at Shawn and call. So Shawn comfort me by saying that Daryl also have not start calling him yet mah....

;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment